Wednesday, August 1, 2007

fixing a hole

A blog entry, in outline form:

1. I have an appointment set up for this Friday to go give my own blood for an hour or two so that they can pump it back into me during my surgery. This makes me feel:
____a. Nervous
____b. Creeped out
____c. Like this whole thing is suddenly a lot more real. Realer? Whatever.
2. Dr. Bacon recommends fusing only the top curve for the following reasons:
____a. Fixing the top curve will by default straighten the bottom one
______i. I don't really understand why or how
______ii. I don't really care, as long as he's right
____b. Most of your movement in your back comes from your lower spine
______i. Preserve lower spine = preserve mobility
______ii. Mobility = happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about you just today and that the 6th is coming up quickly. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

xxx

Anonymous said...

oops, I goofed that last one
I.Thoughts on giving blood on Friday.
A. I am glad I can be there to drive you home.
B. I wish they could take my blood instead of yours.
II. Thoughts on top curve only.
A. The doctor knows more than I do.
B. I will trust him.
III. Other thoughts.
A. I get to see you tomorrow!
B. I also get to see Brad and Tiffany!
C. Best of all, I get to see Kyle!

Tiffany and Brad said...

We think it's funny that now even Tracy is getting the shaft in favor of Kyle. (We are getting used to it, though.) :)

Anonymous said...

i give you an A on your outline. it was very well developed and i can definitely see where you are goin gin this story... and by the way, I'm a weirdo