Monday, July 2, 2007

twist and shout

I'm not normally one for taking pictures of myself in a swimsuit and posting them on the internet, but here's the exception. I need to have some "before" photos to compare with my post-surgery ones later. So with the help of the self-timer on my camera, I snapped a few. I need to take a few more, specifically one from the other side so you can tell the difference between my two sides, but these will have to suffice for now. This post is rated PG-13 for partial nudity.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would thank my daughter for posting "risque" pictures of herself on the internet, but I appreciate your sharing these. Now we can all see what we are dealing with, and look forward to seeing the "after" pictures.

Mandy said...

woo hoo, sexy!! now you can never run for public office. ha ha. i really like the color of your suit though. looks good with the hair.

Kris said...

let's get this doc to prescribe you some blog updating pills (skillz?)!